Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Little Man No More

Our little man recently celebrated his birthday with a Star Wars themed party at a local bowling alley (options are quite limited here). I can scarcely believe that he's growing up so quickly.

Clone Trooper Log
Photobucket
I was set to buy a bakery cake, but Log wanted a Millennium Falcon cake. Log and J poured through his Star Wars encyclopedia and settled upon a picture that showed adequate details. I baked the cakes and J spent nearly two hours carving them into the shape of the ship. All of the dads at the party thought J's work was quite good and easily recognized the cake for what it was.
Photobucket
Log was happy with the results, too.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Notice how all of the girls settled themselves at Log's end of the table!
Photobucket
My sweet son just gets more precious with age.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Becky said...

That picture of "little" Logan is how I remember him! How he has grown. : )