
* Favorite Color - Red
* Favorite Food - Macaroni and Cheese (the homemade kind)
* Favorite Book - "Meet Felicity"
* Favorite Thing to Do - Play with Felicity, draw, write stories and compose music
* Favorite Subject in School - Math
* Favorite Music - Disney Movie CD featuring popular songs from animated films
* Favorite Clothing (Bop wanted to include this category; can you tell she's getting older?) - Dresses
* Favorite Sport - Soccer, but I want to learn to play tennis, too.
* Favorite Movie - E.T. (at the moment)
* Little Known Things about Bop - Bop is on the high honor roll with an overall average of 98, Bop draws dimensional pictures, and Bop, once she goes to sleep, is quite difficult to wake.


1 comment:
I remember Miss Catie being quite the sleeper even when she was a baby. She was the first kid I ever knew who WANTED to take a nap. :)
Post a Comment