Saturday, November 3, 2007

Boo!

The kiddos accumulated quite the stockpile of candy this year; littlest couldn't carry her bag after we trick or treated in our housing area. An end of an era has also passed: I no longer have costume autonomy.

Log originally wanted to be the black power ranger, but his school doesn't allow costumes with weapons, so he had to be bribed with a toy in order to dress up like Peter Pan. I was hopeful that littlest and Bop would follow suit and dress as Tinkerbell and Wendy, respectively, but littlest adamantly refused. Instead, littlest wanted to be Donald Duck, but his costume didn't go beyond a 2T. Littlest next chose Minnie Mouse because she liked the shoes; she's going to be high maintenance, I think! Bop decided to be a renaissance maiden.

The kiddos had fun trick-or-treating. Many homes in our area had elaborate decorations which made the experience quite festive.

Trudging along in the name of candy.

Bop and two of her school friends.

Peter Log, though many people thought he was Robin Hood (much to Log's chagrin).

No comments: