Saturday, September 26, 2015

FCB Munchen

J and I make a habit of having special one on one outings with each of our children on a regular basis.  I was able to find tickets to a FC Bayern Munchen v FSV Mainz 05 football match on a bit of a fluke.  Log had no idea that I'd purchased tickets and to say he was thrilled was an understatement.  Log's favorite club is Bayern Munchen, something akin to liking the Patriots in the States, and he is unwavering in his support.  You'll recall the boy was paralytic when we visited the Allianz Arena over the summer.  The seats I purchased were behind a goal, so I knew that he'd be able to watch his favorite player, Neuer, from close range for half of the match; unfortunately, the seats were firmly in FSV Mainz 05 territory.  For fear of being lynched, Log didn't dare wear his FC Bayern gear!  Regardless, he got to watch his boys defeat Mainz (no surprise ;)

The stadium was in the middle of a field a la Field of Dreams

 Packed house



FC Bayern Fans

No comments: