bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens.... Yes, all of the above round out a list of favorite things nicely, but I think Maria forgot something: a portable iPod inMotion docking/speaker station!
I bought my new favorite thing over the weekend while I was in the city. I was visiting the city on business: I had my first restaurant review (a French bistro: c'etait superbe) and had some time to kill, so Marlo, my guest for dinner, and I popped into the 5th Ave Apple store for a look see.
Said station spoke to me. I bought it. I have been playing my indie packed playlist, sans headphones, nonstop. J has had to endure my indie packed playlist, poor, hard-rock loving fellow.
What does J find so tortuous? What kind of music do I find so blissfully euphonic? Here's what's on heavy rotation: Peter Bjorn and John, The Editors, Stars, Feist, Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah, Psapp, Milosh, New Order, The Radio Department, Thievery Corporation, Rufus Wainwright and a bit of Sam Cooke thrown in for good measure.


No comments:
Post a Comment