Thursday saw us hosting J's co-workers for dinner after I spent the afternoon at an orchestral concert with the kiddos and some friends. One of J's co-workers knows that Log collects coins and made his day by giving him a wheat penny, a coin that Log didn't have.
Friday evening, we attended the kids' swim team potluck where Littlest, Bop and Little Man won costume awards for best overall (for sheer shock factor, I think), best-dressed, and best villain respectively.
Saturday, we went to a trunk or treat event at church where I may or may not have lifted a few Reese cups from the kids' loot bags :) I also attended a hobby show where I made a few purchases (more to follow).
Sunday, the girls celebrated Juliette Gordon Lowe's birthday a day early by decorating cakes, performing skits, and learning about Lowe's life.
Monday, we hosted friends for a finger food, fondue dinner after trick-or-treating.
A slight upgrade from last year where J passed out candy from an Amazon.com box!
|
| Who could this be? |
| Littlest chose this costume all on her own! One of her friends picked a bone with her choice saying, "You know you killed Obi-Wan Kenobi, don't you?" |
| Bop's troop decorated cupcakes to look like badges and won the best overall GS themed cake at the birthday celebration. |
| Littlest's troop's submission |
| Hors d'oeuvres at our finger food party; Littlest immediately ate the 'brain.' |


2 comments:
Very good.
What a wonderful family you have! All the costumes and treats look great.
Post a Comment