Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween Weekend

The community sponsors a trunk or treat event, and it was held at the school this year.  J ran a hot drinks booth as a fundraiser for the Boy Scouts, and I dipped caramel apples for the fine arts program.  Since the school is located in a gated compound, our kiddos were able to go 'round with the friends without causing too much worry.  Littlest and Bop stated that the haunted house was terrifying this year! 

A zebra 

Told you!

Mama was pop art!

I can't even begin to name this Pokemon character, but her friends can!

J and I went for a hike in Tervuren, and the leaves were beautiful.  I'm not sure that I agree with Ferguson's notion that nature's first green is gold.  I much prefer the season of leaf turning to leaf.


Today...

...and as painted by Hubert in the late 1800's.




These swans were not happy with our dog and hissed for a solid two minutes!

No comments: