Sunday, January 11, 2015

Tree Trimming

I'll give credit where credit is due:  Belgian Christmas trees are a bit fuller than their German counterparts that we've had in the past.  

J remarked on the irony of putting up our tree while wearing his Israeli shirt :)


I fear that Log will be a hoarder.  He NEVER wants to get rid of anything and claims that everything has sentimental value including these three sizes too small reindeer pajama pants.  Notice he's also wearing mismatched house shoes; he couldn't be bothered to find his matching shoe and so stole his sister's.

We made cookies and hot chocolate and consumed them while listening to Christmas music and decorating.  We listened to one of iTunes radio's mixes, and the kids found one of the songs, 12 Pains of Christmas, to be hilarious and broke into fits of giggles.  I tend to agree with one of the pains of Christmas:  lights.  Lights in Europe run between $45-$120 per strand.  

This year was Bop's turn to place the star; she didn't even need a step stool!

All was good until this happened.  Win some, lose some.

No comments: