My boy is a teenager. Log wanted to go to Germany for his birthday this year, specifically Munich. Aunt G found that it was possible to tour FC Bayern's home stadium, the Allianz Arena, so we went! FYI: Log's favorite team is FC Bayern.
The boy smiled the ENTIRE tour.
We went into the mega store following the tour, and Log was overwhelmed. He had a budget and couldn't decide what to buy for some time. He settled on a Neuer scarf and an Alpine FC Bayern jacket.
Lunch at the Hofbrauhaus in Munich. Don't worry: it's Mezzo Mix!
Proof that my oldest is the Devil! Inside the Frauenkirche, there is a footprint in the floor. Legend has it that the Devil visited the church while it was under construction and stomped his foot leaving an imprint. Bop's foot fitted it perfectly! I also used the footprint as proof I am NOT the devil, contrary to what my kiddos think on chore days.
My little devil
Log's favorite player ever...Neuer.
"Mom, I'm in the locker room where Neuer gets ready!"






No comments:
Post a Comment