Littlest recently celebrated her birthday! We have parties every other year, and this year was an off-year which meant that we celebrated as a family and plan to take her on a special trip later this month. When asked where she wanted to go (the last off-year saw us going to Disneyland Paris), Littlest said that she had to carefully think about it but that she didn't want to go to India or Spain. Well, that's a relief! Her having lived most of her life in Europe has really impacted her thinking. I know that I never would have considered traveling to Spain or India at her age!
Her birthday began with a special breakfast out and continued with school followed by an afternoon of playing her favorite games. She was quite impatient for J to come home from work so that she could open her gifts.
This last year saw her completing kindergarten, losing her first tooth, learning how to swim, reading book after book, and growing into a little lady. Whenever I think back on my and J's decision not to have any more children, I'm always thankful that God saw things differently and blessed us with our baby girl; she brings such joy into our lives.
It was wonderful to celebrate Littlest! Mama accidentally bought trick candles that re-lit themselves when she blew. She was worried that her wish wouldn't come true.


Fancy Nancy!

Great-Grandma S hit the mark again; the girls had fun 'doing' their nails.

Aunt J and Uncle S: this is a "oh my goodness, I have PINK, SPARKLY shoes" face!

I know she's getting older because she loves clothes!

Log is having trouble reading Nana's card ;)

Papa and Nana hit a home run with hex bugs (Log's influence).
No comments:
Post a Comment